Where Can I Find Treatment For Migraine Symptoms In Paramus NJ?
At The Migraine Center Of NJ, our team is dedicated to providing migraine treatment in Paramus NJ. As a leading specialist for headache and TMJ relief, Dr. Milestone is knowledgeable and experienced to treat all patients, no matter their needs.
What Are Migraine Symptoms?
Migraine symptoms may vary in each patient. However, there are some common indicators that make you aware that it is time to look into migraine or headache treatment. The most common migraine symptoms include:
- Sensitivity to lights, sounds, or smells
- Blurry vision
- Feeling weak, fatigued, or light-headed
What Causes Migraine Symptoms?
Though we are not able to determine the direct cause of migraines, we know that genetics and environmental factors do play a role. Migraines may be caused by changes in the brain stem or imbalances in bran chemicals. A number of factors may trigger migraines, including:
- Hormonal changes in women including menopause or pregnancy
- Processed foods and preservatives
- Alcoholic or highly caffeinated drinks
- Excessive amounts of stress at work or home
- Sensory stimuli such as bright lights, loud noises, or strong smells
- Changes in sleep pattern such as jet lag
- Changes in weather or barometric pressure
When Should I Visit A Doctor For Migraine Symptoms?
Migraines are left untreated and diagnosed in many cases. If you routinely experience migraine symptoms, maintain a record of your headaches, the effects, and how you treated them. If signs continue, it is important to schedule an appointment with a migraine specialist In Paramus NJ such as Dr. Milestone to discuss migraine treatment. Even if you have a history of headaches, the following symptoms may indicate a more serious medical problem:
- Abrupt, severe headaches
- Headaches with fever, stiff neck, confusion, double vision, numbness or trouble speaking
- Headache following a head injury, especially if symptoms worsen
- Chronic headaches that intensify after coughing, exertion, straining or sudden movements
- New headache pain after 50 years of age
Finding Treatment For Migraine Symptoms In Paramus NJ
In conclusion, our team at The Migraine Center Of NJ are experts in migraine treatment. We are here to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding relief for migraine symptoms in Paramus NJ, Oradell NJ, Fairlawn NJ, River Edge NJ, and the surrounding areas of Bergen County NJ. Contact The Migraine Center Of NJ to arrange a complimentary consultation today. Call now (201) 845-8411.